Tandoori Fillets on Skewers
Cooking Time 5
Prep Time 20
Serving Size 4
- 50g tandoori tikka paste
- 4 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 8 Vegie Delights Tender Fillets
- 400g basmati rice
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (peas, green beans, carrots and corn)
- 1 telegraph cucumber, washed and grated
- Fresh coriander leaves to decorate
- Mix yoghurt with tandoori tikka paste and paprika. Marinate Vegie Delights Tender Fillets with tikka marinade. At the same time, soak eight skewers in cold water.
- Cook basmati rice according to packet instructions. When rice is nearly cooked, add frozen vegetables and cook until heated through. Fluff rice with fork and divide between six plates.
- Carefully thread Tender Fillets onto pre-soaked skwerers, brush with remaining marinade and cook on barbecue or under hot grill for 3 minutes, turning once.
- Serve 2 fillet skewers per plate on a bed of vege rice with grated cucumber on the side. Decorate with fresh coriander.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 2490 kJ
- Protein 22.2 g
- Total fat 14.5 g
- Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Carb. sugars 5.4 g
- Sodium 885 mg
- Potassium 430 mg
- Iron 5 mg
- Zinc 5.2 mg
- Fibre 5 g