Spring Rolls are simply delicious as an entree or starter.
Cooking Time 18
Prep Time 20
Serving Size 20
- 20 spring roll wrappers (21.5 x 21.5cm)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 250g Vegie Delights Tender Fillets, finely diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 small cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/3 cup roast peanuts, roughly chopped
- Olive oil spray
- Sweet and sour sauce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Gently separate the spring roll wrappers and cover with a clean tea towel to prevent drying out.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the garlic and ginger with the tender fillets. Add the carrot and cabbage and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until just soft. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside to cool.
- Take one of the spring roll wrappers and place it on a board with one corner facing you. Take a heaped tablespoon of the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the chopped peanuts. Roll to enclose, folding the sides in. Secure the wrapper with a little of the olive oil spray and then place on a baking tray. Cover with a clean tea towel and continue rolling the remaining spring rolls.
- Spray all of the spring rolls with olive oil spray and bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 898 kJ
- Calories 214 Cal
- Protein 6.1 g
- Total fat 6.3 g
- Saturated fat 1.4 g
- Carb. total 32.3 g
- Carb. sugars 3.9 g
- Fibre 2.3 g
- Sodium 444 mg