Lentil Patties with Yoghurt, Carrot and Cucumber Sauce
Cooking Time 30
Prep Time 5
Serving Size 4
- Half telegraph cucumber, finely chopped
- A few fresh leaves of coriander, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 200 ml plain yoghurt
- 1 packet Vegie Delights Lentil Patties
- 1 tablespsoon light olive oil
- 4 pita bread (wholemeal)
- shredded crispy (Iceberg) lettuce to serve
- Mix cucumber, carrot and coriander with yoghurt and set aside.
- Place lentil patties on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Brush top with olive oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190°C for 15 minutes, then turn, brush other side with olive oil and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Open pita bread and line with lettuce. Place each patty inside pita bread and add a tablespoon or two of yoghurt sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 1740 kJ
- Protein 18.5 g
- Total fat 14 g
- Saturated fat 2.9 g
- Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Carb. sugars 7.5 g
- Sodium 660 mg
- Potassium 590 mg
- Iron 4.9 mg
- Zinc 4.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 1.5 µg
- Fibre 9.1 g