Italian Style Roast with Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Vegetables
A simple vegetarian option to a family favourite.
Cooking Time 60
Prep Time 10
Serving Size 6
- 2 carrots, cut into thick slices
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into 6 wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, plus more for decoration
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pack Vegie Delights Vegie Roast
- 1 cup brocollini, steamed
- Place vegetables, garlic, rosemary and 1 tablespoon of olive oil into roasting dish and place in pre-heated oven at 180C for 30 minutes, stirring at least once during cooking.
- Coat Vegie Roast with remaining olive oil.
- Place Vegie Roast over half baked vegetables and replace in oven for further 30 minutes.
- Decorate with fresh sprigs of rosemary and serve with roasted and steamed vegetables on the side.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 1355 kJ
- Protein 22.3 g
- Total fat 10.8 g
- Saturated fat 2.4 g
- Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Carb. sugars 4.8 g
- Sodium 585 mg
- Potassium 820 mg
- Iron 4 mg
- Fibre 5.9 g