Indian Vegetable Cutlets with Raita and Red Onion Pickle
425g pack of Vegie Delights Indian Vegetable Cutlets
1 recipe of Raita
1 recipe of Red Onion & Tomato Pickle
Cooking Time 15
Prep Time 30
Serving Size 3
- ½ telegraph cucumber, grated and water squeezed out
- ½ cup of fresh mint – finely chopped
- 1½ cups of Greek yoghurt
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion – peeled and finely sliced
- 1-2 limes – juiced
- 1 green chilli – deseeded and finely diced (optional)
- 2 tomatoes – skinned, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Make the Raita. In a bowl add the cucumber, mint, yoghurt, salt, cumin and pepper. Mix well and adjust seasonings to taste. Set aside.
- Make the Pickle. In a bowl place the red onion and lime juice. Mix and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes to soften and pickle. Add the chilli, tomato, coriander and sea salt. Mix and set aside.
- Heat pack of cutlets as per on pack instructions.
- To eat: Top each cutlet with the Red Onion Pickle and a dollop of the Raita.