Crumbed Schnitzels with Spring Salad
Cooking Time 12
Prep Time 5
Serving Size 4
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- 1 corn cob, peeled
- 120g baby spinach leaves
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1pk Vegie Delights™ Tender Schnitzels
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- Low fat mayonnaise to serve (optional).
- Blanch the sugar snap peas in boiling water for 1 minute, and asparagus for 3 minutes.
- Place peas and asparagus in bowl with cold water. Set aside.
- Boil corn cob for 3-5 minutes, and then using a sharp knife, remove kernels.
- Drain sugar snap peas and asparagus, place them in a salad bowl and mix in corn kernels, baby spinach leaves and cherry tomatoes.
- To cook Tender Schnitzels from frozen, heat in a non-stick frying pan, on a BBQ plate or under the grill with a little olive oil at medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, turning once.
- Serve Schnitzels hot with the salad on the side and, if desired, low fat mayonnaise.