Chilli Non Carne with Nachos and Fresh Guacamole
Serving Size 3
- 1 bag of gluten free corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or non dairy alternative
- 415g can of Vegie Delights CHILLI NON CARNE
- Fresh guacamole
- 2 Tbsp sour cream or non dairy alternative
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped coriander (extra coriander to garnish)
- Recipe for fresh guacamole 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove – crushed
- 1 small green chilli – finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Make the guacamole. Mash avocado and add the lime juice, garlic, green chilli, salt, pepper and coriander.
- Mix well and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Heat the Chilli Non Carne until simmering.
- On a large ovenproof platter, scatter corn chips and cheese and grill until cheese melts.
- Pour the heated Chilli Non Carne over the corn chips and cheese.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream and garnish with fresh coriander and serve.