Chickpea Masala Curry with Coriander & Mint Raita
- 1 cup Basmati rice – cooked
- 415g can of Vegie Delights CHICKPEA MASALA CURRY
- Coriander & Mint Raita (see ingredients below)
- 2 Tbsp Mango Chutney
- 2 Tbsp freshly chopped coriander (extra coriander to garnish)
- Make the Raita. In a small bowl mix mint, coriander, chilli, yoghurt, garam masala, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and adjust seasonings to taste. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the CHICKPEA MASALA CURRY until simmering. Set aside.
- Serve with Basmati rice. Top with the coriander & mint raita, mango chutney and garnish with coriander.
Recipe for Coriander & Mint Raita
2 Tbsp fresh mint, washed and finely chopped
2 Tbsp fresh coriander, washed and finely chopped
½ small green chilli – deseeded and finely chopped
½ cup Greek Yoghurt or non dairy alternative
¼ tsp garam masala
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of ground black pepper