Chickpea and Red Lentil Kofta with Grilled Red Pepper, Pine Nut & Couscous Salad
Cooking Time 15
Prep Time 20
Serving Size 3
- 300g pack of Vegie Delights Chickpea & Red Lentil Kofta
- 1 recipe of Grilled Red Pepper, Pine nut & Couscous salad
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled (or vegan alternative)
- Fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- For the Grilled Pepper, Pine nut & Couscous Salad:
- 3 cups of cooked couscous
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 grilled red pepper – deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 2 Tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of a lemon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make the Couscous salad. In a large bowl add the couscous, onion, grilled pepper, pine nuts, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix well and adjust seasonings to taste. Set aside.
- Heat pack of Chickpea and Red Lentil Kofta as per on pack instructions.
- To serve: place a serving of the couscous salad and Kofta on a plate and top with some crumbled feta and freshly chopped Italian parsley.