A scrumptious meal for breakfast, brunch or lunch!
- 1 pack Vegie Delights BBQ Sausages
- 3 tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoons light vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 6 mushrooms, cut in half Bread to serve (possibly ciabatta or wholegrain bread)
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan and cook BBQ Sausages for 2 mins, turning often. Cook tomatoes and mushrooms cut side down.
2. In meantime poach eggs in hot water.
3. Divide sausages and veges over 3 plates and serve with wholemeal or grain bread.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 1670 kJ
- Protein 32.8 g
- Total fat 19.5 g
- Saturated fat 3.4 g
- Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Carb. sugars 6 g
- Sodium 915 mg
- Potassium 770 mg
- Iron 5.6 mg
- Zinc 5.6 mg
- Vitamin B12 2 µg
- Fibre 6.1 g