Beetroot & Mint Salad with Almond and Honey
Cooking Time 10
Prep Time 10
Serving Size 4
- 2-3 medium beetroot, peeled, washed and grated (approx. 3 cups)
- ¾ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, roasted
- ¼ cup almonds, roasted and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Dressing: In a bowl, place all ingredients and whisk to combine. Adjust seasoning if required.
- Salad: Toss together in a large bowl the beetroot, mint, pumpkin seeds, almonds and cranberries. Pour over dressing and lightly toss to cover in the dressing.
- Add as a perfect accompaniment to Vegie Delights Lentil Patties.
For the dressing:
- 1½ Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper