BBQd Lentil, Cherry Tomato and Zucchini Skewers
- 300g packet Vegie Delights Lentil Patties
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 8 rosemary stalks, leaves removed
1. Pre-heat BBQ to medium. Toss tomatoes and zucchini in vinegar and place zucchini and lentil patties on a lightly greased hotplate.
2. Cook for 5 minutes then remove and quarter patties. Place tomatoes on grill plate and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove and toss tomato and zucchini in basil.
3. Thread a tomato on each rosemary stalk, followed by a lentil pattie quarter, then zucchini and then finished with a lentil pattie quarter. Serve hot.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Carb. sugars 3.9 g
- Kilojoules 589 kJ
- Saturated fat 0.4 g
- Total fat 4.2 g
- Fibre 4.6 g
- Potassium 390 mg
- Protein 9.8 g
- Sodium mg