BBQ Sausage Mixed Grill
Our meat-free version of the famous Aussie Mixed Grill!
Cooking Time 10
Prep Time 10
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1cm slices
- 2 waxy potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 8 button mushrooms, cut in half
- 4 tomatoes, cut in half
- 8 Vegie Delights BBQ Sausages
- A few sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place vegetables, BBQ sausages and rosemary sprigs in mixing bowl and coat with olive oil.
- Cook eggplants, zucchini and potatoes first on barbecue or under the grill for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Add sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes and rosemary and cook for 2 minutes, turning once.
- Arrange vegetables, sausages and rosemary on serving plate. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationPer Serve
- Kilojoules 1430 kJ
- Protein 25.7 g
- Total fat 16.9 g
- Saturated fat 2 g
- Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Carb. sugars 7.8 g
- Sodium 695 mg
- Potassium 1075 mg
- Iron 4.8 mg
- Zinc 5.3 mg
- Vitamin B12 2 µg
- Fibre 7g